Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Balik kampong...o0o0o..yeay!!

31st July 2009, UTeM starts to close coz H1N1..ukh..i’m not really happy with dis coz all my plan during this weekend need to cancel. I and my housemates have planned to do a barbeque party at our house. So, we decide to postponed to next 2 weekend. Muzzammil a.k.a Along, my classmate asked me whether I wanna follow him going back to Perlis with his car or not..of course I want..i miss my family and my baby so much..hee..aha..wut a long trip..but its fun actually..We depart at 11 p.m coz need to wait Along to repair Hanis a.k.a Otai’s car. 1st Station is KL. We go there with 2 cars which is my car and Otai’s car. In my car are Zulazri a.k.a Pakcik, Hamdi a.k.a Medi and Fizah. While in Otai’s car are Along n Otai. On the way to KL, Otai’s car got problem. Luckily we have Along. He knows a lot n expert bout car. Then, we stop at emergency lane..while waiting, I and fizah can’t stand to urinate...i thought only me and fizah..but then pakcik and medi too..haha....after 15 minute, we start our journey back..Then we find the nearest stop to toilet n repair Otai’s car. After that, we go to Pandan Jaya to take Along’s car. But then we must wait around 1hour coz Along’s car not ready yet. While waiting we rest n lepak at Mamak. Dat time, all faces look tired plus sleepy coz dat time almost 3 a.m..Then, we start our journey while Otai straight away to his house. Next station is Klang where need to drop fizah. Otw to Klang, fizah bring us to the long cut way to Klang..huh..looks like we having a long journey..after drop fizah at her house, we straight away go to my sister house at Shah Alam. We arrived at 5 a.m..then we decide to take a rest n sleep at my sister house becoz everybody tired n sleepy. After my sister treat us for breakfast, sharp at 11.15a.m we start our journey to the north..hee..when stomach full, eye will start to shut..its happen to everyone but I and Along still can endure it..hheh..so I won’t let go dis chance to snap their pic while sleep..i got Medi and Pakcik’s pic..sorry Pakcik, sorry Medi...haha..because of that everyone try not to sleep..then we stop at RnR coz they want to smoke..ukh..dunno y they really need that..i not allow them smoke in a car..dats y they request to smoke at nearest stop...huh...continue our journey, around 3.30 p.m, we arrived Juru to drop Medi..cheerio Medi..after drop Medi, there are long traffic jammed..almost 1 hour we stuck in traffic jammed plus heavy rain..huh..then, at 4.30p.m we arrived at Pakcik’s house.We rest for awhile at Pakcik’s house and Along also take a bath..Pakcik’s make a drink for us..so sweettt..but the taste a bit sour..hehe…5.00 p.m, I n Along straight away to Perlis...at 7.00 p.m we arrived my house…fuh..tired but happy…yeay!!finally we arrived safely…cheerio!!!have a great holiday!!!

Rest n lepak at Mamak


In my car



With Medi and Otai's car


With Along

With Pakcik

Pakcik n Medi...so sleepy..hee

Pakcik is going to cry when we're leaving him..buhbye!!



5 comments:

  1. pengalaman yg best....hahaha....lwak2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. as, letak gmbr pkck kat you tube.....
    hangat22...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kena mintak permission Pakcik dlu..
    nnt ngamuk lak dia..hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaa....
    letak gak tu gambo.huhu~

    ReplyDelete