Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My BABY M0o...

This is my baby..one of my father’s cow die while giving birth..so, i and family take her child…we take care of him and feed him with milk dat we buy from Perlis Veterinary Department..i name him as a ‘BABY’…everytime I called BABY!!!!he will come to me asap no matter where he is...coz he know that I will feed him….i likes playing with him..when I run he will follow me at the back and also run..so cute…I just teach him to jog to make him stay healthy…and I believe he enjoy it…1st time in my life, I really love animal..dunno y..maybe coz he’s so cute and looks like he really understand wut I said to him..when I came to my father’s farm I can see him as he waited for me…after he saw me he will scream ‘moooo’…dats mean he call me and want me to feed him..if i'm not mistaken la..hee..he really spoilt with me and my family..looks like wanna bring him to Melaka..hee..to my housemate>would u mind??hehehe

Tgkla..3 ekor itik kt blkg tue nak interframe jgk...


Anak pekerja my dad..cute!

My dad's farm..tgkla baby..i asked him to stay there as a model..

3 comments:

  1. hehe..sangat kiut.... but how about angah and acik?
    diorang da majuk da...ni tengah mogok tak mau makan.. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. panggil as dgn nm baru....moooo...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dats mean hg spesis lembu la fzah sbb xreti sebut nm aku...kuikuikui..

    ReplyDelete